Join Magritek at the Euromar 2021! The conference will be held from 5th till 8th of July 2021 on a virtual platform. Uncertainties resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic have forced the organizers to set up EUROMAR 2021 as a virtual event.
We will be hosting 2 webinars on Tuesday, the 6th of July between 12:55 and 13:10 and on Wednesday, July 7th between 12:25 and 12:40. We welcome you to join us!
Plenary lectures, invited and promoted talks featured in parallel oral sessions will be made available to the registered participants online. Number of parallel sessions will be adjusted based on the topics of the conference and number of registered participants. Poster sessions are planned to be organized with an option of individual discussions and/or separate small sessions. Individual lectures will be made available (pending approval of presenters) for browsing and viewing on demand.
The International scientific programme committee and the local organising committee hope to make the EUROMAR 2021 conference an exciting and memorable scientific event in a new way.
- Solution and solid state biomolecular NMR
- Biomolecular dynamics
- Integrated Structural biology: NMR in hand with complementary methods
- NMR in combat against COVID-19
- Small molecules
- Field-cycling NMR relaxometry
- NMR of quantum materials
- Frontiers in magnetic resonance
- MRI in material science and biomedical applications
- Solids: From energy storage and conversion to organic and composite solids
- EPR in biomolecular and material science
- In-cell magnetic resonance
- Drug design
- Methods Development
- Benchtop and low-field